AVIATION MARKET SECTOR
Ensuring health and safety and maintaining security at airports and airfields.
Our rapid deployment cameras are utilised in a number of ways within the aviation industry, primarily from a security perspective at airports and to ensure health and safety at airshows.
Perimeter fence protection
Our range of ‘smart’ torch cameras are ideal for monitoring perimeter fence lines at airports, ensuring that a high level of security is maintained. Our system sends alarms to personnel to alert them of any unusual activity, meaning the footage doesn’t have to be constantly monitored. The cameras look for movement, so any trespassing onto the airport property will be flagged up - whether this be human trespassing or otherwise such as drones.
Theft and contraband prevention
Cameras help with theft prevention and contraband monitoring as nothing will be able to enter or leave the site without security staff being aware. The cameras also act as a deterrent to this sort of behaviour.
At airshows, our torch cameras can be used for crowd monitoring and to ensure that the show attendees stay in the correct areas at all times, which is imperative to safety. The torch cameras are ideal for both of these purposes due to their high quality images, the range that the cameras can cover and the fact that they can integrate with battery packs that will last for up to a week, making them ideal for events.
Why use our rapid deployment cameras for this application?
- High resolution, high quality images
- Choice of single or double lens using optical and/or thermal technology
- Highly secure, giving you peace of mind that your system cannot be infiltrated
- Ease of use - footage can be accessed by the viewer instantly using a standard web browser on a phone or tablet
- Ideal for day and night-time use
- Thermal options available, making it possible to detect human heat signature or a heat source when visibility is low
- Cameras send alarms to alert personnel to activity
- Compact, weatherproof casing
- Can be supported by a battery pack that will last up to 7 days
Learn more about how our range of cameras can help you
If you'd like to learn more about our camera applications in your field, please get in touch.