Providing traffic and law enforcement vehicles with high quality footage from our innovative rapid deployment cameras.
Many officials mount cameras on or within their vehicles to give them means of capturing footage of various events from different aspects; this footage can then be used to document incidents or help in criminal investigations or public appeals for information.
Traffic information service
Our torch cameras can be rooftop-mounted on emergency response vehicles to capture images when attending traffic incidents. We’ve worked with a Government traffic information service for the motorway and trunk road network where this approach was taken, the driving factor behind it being to ensure the safety of officers on duty.
Our 4G Advanced Video Bridge (AVB) has been used to provide dual camera coverage and recording in a law enforcement response vehicle. The brief was to monitor and record a dashboard view from within the vehicle and to monitor and record the rear seat where suspects are held. The AVB was mounted in the boot and was accessible remotely via 4G, with recorded images being downloaded via wifi when the vehicle returned to the station.
Why use our rapid deployment cameras for this application?
- Cameras can be roof-mounted, positioned on the dash looking out or in the rear recording the back seat, making them ideal for many scenarios
- Outstanding image quality
- Ideal for day and night-time use
- Choice of single or double lens depending on the area you need covered
- Thermal lens options available
- Highly secure, giving you peace of mind that your system cannot be infiltrated
- A record of all footage will be retained
- Ease of use - footage can be accessed by the viewer instantly using a standard web browser on a phone or tablet
- Compact, weatherproof casing
- Can be supported by a battery pack that will last up to 7 days
Learn more about how our range of cameras can help you
If you'd like to learn more about our camera applications in your field, please get in touch.